m/f/x | Part-time / Full-time | 20 – 38.5h | Vienna
Sustainability, climate protection and CO2 reduction are coming into focus for more and more companies and are presenting them with major challenges – and understanding their CO2 emissions is an important one of them.
This also affects company mobility and the commuting mobility of employees. We at triply have developed an innovative software solution for sustainability managers, consultants, and mobility managers. With it, we make it easy to identify potential improvements to reduce emissions and design sustainable mobility offers.
Join us and actively shape the future of our products and services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Planning, implementation and control of all marketing activities (including email and newsletter marketing, social media) using HubSpot
- Exchange with media representatives and journalists to plan and coordinate editorial cooperation with classic media, blogs, etc.
- Creation of external communication materials in various formats, including press releases, blog posts, teaser texts for social media, expert commentaries, etc.
- Management and strategic development of our website
- Experience with SaaS B2B industry
- Hands-on experience as a marketing manager in B2B or in an agency environment
- Experience in working with HubSpot
- Experience in working with LInkedIn- paid promotion and analytics
- Initial experience in PR or journalism is an advantage
- Experience in brand building and brand communication
- Strong ability to think in a multidisciplinary manner, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- High level of initiative and hands-on mentality to position triply as a strong brand
- Be a part of a multinational, diverse and motivated team
- Flexibility to create a schedule around your lifestyle (flexible hours and possibility for remote work)
- Annual learning budget to become an expert in your field
- Frequent team events
- Sustainable mobility incentives
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is €35.000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week).
We offer a higher salary in line with your qualifications and experience.